Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50Oh yeah, you did....
MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Well somebody debrief me quick
Let's Chat!
Don't ask....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Welll......
I dont have the guts to say it
itz too cringe
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Somebody just tell me please
Let's Chat!
Well....RYDER AND LILY WERE BEING TOO CHEESY!!
I MEAN ITS ALL HIS QUOTES FAULT!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Lily and Ryder were acting too cheesy
That's it
Definitely it
That's it
Definitely it
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh I still really feel like I missed something n i don't like that feeling
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 May 2026, 08:54, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
You guys are just a tad too jealous
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
nope I'm not single anymore
I have a Woman
I have a Woman
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."