OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 :meninblack:
:cute:
:meninblack:
*steals the sunglasses* :evil:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 :meninblack:
:cute:
:meninblack:
*steals the sunglasses* :evil:
*offended*
*Attacks Laasya*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!

CONGRATS LILS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:48
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:46 :meninblack:
:cute:
:meninblack:
*steals the sunglasses* :evil:
*offended*
*Attacks Laasya*
*dodges and flies on her broom to China*

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!

CONGRATS LILS!!
Thanks!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like I missed something

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!

CONGRATS LILS!!
YAYYYY!!!!!
*GIVES MADDIE A BIG WET SMOOCH*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 I feel like I missed something
Oh yeah, you did....

MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 I feel like I missed something
A LOT

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 I feel like I missed something
Oh yeah, you did....

MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY
8)

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."