Let's Chat!
*steals the sunglasses*
Let's Chat!
*offended*Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47*steals the sunglasses*![]()
*Attacks Laasya*
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!
CONGRATS LILS!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!
CONGRATS LILS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
*dodges and flies on her broom to China*Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:48*offended*Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:47*steals the sunglasses*![]()
*Attacks Laasya*
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!
CONGRATS LILS!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I feel like I missed something
Let's Chat!
YAYYYY!!!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:49 MELIII!!
I AM GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY!!
Except for a little here and there lolz!
CONGRATS LILS!!
*GIVES MADDIE A BIG WET SMOOCH*
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah, you did....
MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
A LOT
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 08:50Oh yeah, you did....
MELI!!!! DAYUM SOMEONE IS VERY HAPPY TODAYYYY
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."