OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
We should stick together
I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
We should stick together
I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10 BIRDS OF A FEATHER
We should stick together
I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10

We should stick together
I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr
ITS EVEN BETTER

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:10

We should stick together
I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr
But if it’s forever it’s even better

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11

I I said I’d never
Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr
But if it’s forever it’s even better
AND I don't know what I am crying for

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11

Think I wasn't better... Alone
Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr
But if it’s forever it’s even better
AND I don't know what I am crying for
I don’t think I could love you more

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12

Can’t change the weather
Might not be foreverr
But if it’s forever it’s even better
AND I don't know what I am crying for
I don’t think I could love you more
It might not be long but

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:10

Lee know. U?
HOWD YOU READ MY MIND
HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
IN BTS???
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
nah, i am OT7

@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
There are elections in five states, you know my one, btw I just noticed, cute pfp!

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12

Might not be foreverr
But if it’s forever it’s even better
AND I don't know what I am crying for
I don’t think I could love you more
It might not be long but
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe