Let's Chat!
Think I wasn't better... AloneBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11I I said I’d never
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Can’t change the weatherLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11Think I wasn't better... AloneBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11I I said I’d never
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Might not be foreverrBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Can’t change the weatherLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11Think I wasn't better... AloneBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11I I said I’d never
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ITS EVEN BETTERLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Might not be foreverrBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Can’t change the weatherLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11Think I wasn't better... Alone
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
But if it’s forever it’s even betterLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Might not be foreverrBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Can’t change the weatherLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:11Think I wasn't better... Alone
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
AND I don't know what I am crying forBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12But if it’s forever it’s even betterLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Might not be foreverrBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Can’t change the weather
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I don’t think I could love you moreLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13AND I don't know what I am crying forBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12But if it’s forever it’s even betterLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12Might not be foreverr
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
It might not be long butBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13I don’t think I could love you moreLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13AND I don't know what I am crying forBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:12But if it’s forever it’s even better
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
There are elections in five states, you know my one, btw I just noticed, cute pfp!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:21nah, i am OT7Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:20IN BTS???Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 15:11HE IS JUST A CAT!!! I LOVE CATSSSSSS
MINE IS THE ONE AND ONLY
V
@George Calder yeah,, i heard of the elections in your state....
Let's Chat!
Baby I, I’ll love you till the day that i DIEEEEEELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:14It might not be long butBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13I don’t think I could love you moreLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 16:13AND I don't know what I am crying for
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |