Let's Chat!
Why did I came back to 23 owls?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
where'd Vickie go I loved her</3Cassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:08Jane died? Erm no actually she’s living in her brother and her brother boyfriend’s apartment and eating a bunch of eggosSage Willows wrote: 3 May 2026, 03:49I'M CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MECassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:34 friends? no, best friends /ref let's see how many bylers i can pull into existence
hate the finale
I have so many complaints about that finale
Let's Chat!
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 3 May 2026, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Most of them are SUre...and Thats right..
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Oh Lord
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
what??Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44Oh Lord![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I think I might have someone in mind...?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44what??Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44Oh Lord![]()
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
WHOOOOORyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45I think I might have someone in mind...?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44what??Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44Oh Lord![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
WHO??? WEVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURSRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45I think I might have someone in mind...?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44what??Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44Oh Lord![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |