OOC Let's Chat!

Why did I came back to 23 owls?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:08
Sage Willows wrote: 3 May 2026, 03:49
Cassandra Tarot wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:34 friends? no, best friends /ref let's see how many bylers i can pull into existence
I'M CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
hate the finale
Jane died? Erm no actually she’s living in her brother and her brother boyfriend’s apartment and eating a bunch of eggos
where'd Vickie go I loved her</3
I have so many complaints about that finale

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 3 May 2026, 16:43, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
Most of them are SUre...and Thats right..

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:
what??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:
what??
I think I might have someone in mind...?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm scared now...

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:
what??
I think I might have someone in mind...?
WHOOOOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:45
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:43
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:42 Why did I came back to 23 owls?
don't ask.... we were convincing mads.
Oh Lord :thinking:
what??
I think I might have someone in mind...?
WHO??? WEVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE PAST 2 HOURS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe