OOC Let's Chat!

@Silas Norwood
I see that Mahoutokoro has the blossom adventure, and Durmstrang has fencing and tea, and those activities are only open to students of that school!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:57
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:52
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41

Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need to
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passed
Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!
Ohhh huh okay, also you know that you can't have inpcs go to Hogwarts, right? If you have them go there, they become your pc instead.
That was the point because then lotus would have been too old for hogwarts and he'd become my inpc Don't worry. This makes a lot of sense in my head lol
Well, as long as it makes sense in your head :lol:
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:00 @Silas Norwood
I see that Mahoutokoro has the blossom adventure, and Durmstrang has fencing and tea, and those activities are only open to students of that school!
Ohhh that's what you meant. Yeah, gotcha. Other schools like Beauxbatons and Koldovstoretz also have engaged headmasters/headmistresses who plan or offer similar threads and events too!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
@Silas Norwood yep! but not Ilvermorny yet... :( I'm still waiting...
wait your staff acount is Mr Quintero?

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:23 @Silas Norwood yep! but not Ilvermorny yet... :( I'm still waiting...
wait your staff acount is Mr Quintero?
Hopefully your next headmaster will have the time!
Yes, it is! I've seen your owl and I'll hopefully get back to you soon, I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately and I had to double-check some things/discuss with other staff members regarding your question.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:25
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:23 @Silas Norwood yep! but not Ilvermorny yet... :( I'm still waiting...
wait your staff acount is Mr Quintero?
Hopefully your next headmaster will have the time!
Yes, it is! I've seen your owl and I'll hopefully get back to you soon, I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately and I had to double-check some things/discuss with other staff members regarding your question.
No worries at all! I totally understand how busy work can get. Take all the time you need, and thank you so much for looking into it for me <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
friends? no, best friends /ref let's see how many bylers i can pull into existence

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Haha I’ve never even watched it but my friend talks about it all the time!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:30
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:25
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 02:23 @Silas Norwood yep! but not Ilvermorny yet... :( I'm still waiting...
wait your staff acount is Mr Quintero?
Hopefully your next headmaster will have the time!
Yes, it is! I've seen your owl and I'll hopefully get back to you soon, I'm sorry, I've been so busy lately and I had to double-check some things/discuss with other staff members regarding your question.
No worries at all! I totally understand how busy work can get. Take all the time you need, and thank you so much for looking into it for me <3 <3
Really appreciate your understanding, thanks ^^ <3

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes