Let's Chat!
no problem! my iNPC Mira is in Ilvermorny. you can also check the school forums and see what activities they have. (I know schools like Mahoutokoro and a few others have special activities!)Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:36Alr, thx! Still got another three months :')Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:24applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like![]()
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
What do you mean special activitiesCassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:38no problem! my iNPC Mira is in Ilvermorny. you can also check the school forums and see what activities they have. (I know schools like Mahoutokoro and a few others have special activities!)Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:36Alr, thx! Still got another three months :')Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:24applications are here! view the schools and their lore here. you'll certainly find one you like![]()
![]()
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need toSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:41:0 do you have a durm inpc?you should tell me about him
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the timeLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Let's Chat!
Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passedLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need toSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the timeLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
it's a surprise until it happens heheSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
boooo you don't want to share about your character?Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51it's a surprise until it happens heheSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passedLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need toSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the timeLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51boooo you don't want to share about your character?Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:51it's a surprise until it happens heheSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Ohhh huh okay, also you know that you can't have inpcs go to Hogwarts, right? If you have them go there, they become your pc instead.Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:52Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passedLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need toSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31Oooooh??Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:21
i will! i've already made him up and started writing stuff with other people off site lol, but i will once i've been around for 6 months heheyou should tell me about him
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the timeLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:22 That reminds me I need to finish working on stuff for my inpc! Though he definitely comes in Lotus's 5th to 7th year Though most likely, it'll be seventh year
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
That was the point because then lotus would have been too old for hogwarts and he'd become my inpc Don't worry. This makes a lot of sense in my head lolSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:54Ohhh huh okay, also you know that you can't have inpcs go to Hogwarts, right? If you have them go there, they become your pc instead.Lotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:52Well, my intention is for my inpc to be some younger distant relative of Lotus on his dad's side I also want my inpc to go to Hogwarts because of some family thing Like Lotus because Lotus is american born!Silas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:45Hmmm well whatever floats your boat I guess? I just personally can't imagine planning that far in the future and fully developing a character that I wouldn't get to use until 5-6 more years passedLotus Lively wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:41Well mostly because I want to keep lotus for as long as I can Because he deserves character development. And I do think I can wait that long! Plus the idea of deactivating a place holder kinda hurts And the one that i'm planning makes a little more sense for how i'm writing it to be after lotus :3 Plus I've already written most of what I need to make my next character How I want it So a lot of pre written stuff that will wind up copy and pasted over Because i've written it all up in my notes app lol Plus I want a little more time to finish writing what I need toSilas Norwood wrote: 3 May 2026, 01:31
Oooooh??you should tell me about him
Why so late? Do you think you can wait that long?? You could also make a different one in the meantime and then deactivate that one to make the one you were originally thinking of when it gets closer to the time