OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:09 Time to apply for an inpc! :)
Ooo what school
Ilvermorny!
Yay Ilvermorny!

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:42 Shame, Durm’s better 😮‍💨
I concur

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
Yearbook nominations!

You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here :)
But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:15
Silas Norwood wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:42 Shame, Durm’s better 😮‍💨
I concur
:0 do you have a durm inpc?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
Yearbook nominations!

You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here :)
But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?
you would've appeared in the yearbook votes.

Nominations are closed, votes are until May 9th. Votes are in the second post.

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Is it cool if I only voted for students? Cause like I've only been around long enough to know some of them

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:52
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 00:28
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 May 2026, 22:33
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 May 2026, 21:13 Wait, how do you know if you get nominated? And what is it for, TuT?
Yearbook nominations!

You'll find them by filling out the form Remy provided Here :)
But how do you know if you get nominated, lol?
you would've appeared in the yearbook votes.

Nominations are closed, votes are until May 9th. Votes are in the second post.
Thank you for letting me know my dumb butt didn't read everything and still did the nomination form! 😭🤣😭🤣😭

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
morning yall!

PC: Cassie Jiang

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤