Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35

You are not you when you are sane.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
34

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35 hey si!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
34 hi hi!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35 how are youuuuu

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
34

Parselmouth Stamina:10 Wisdom:3 Strength:1 Evasion:1 Accuracy:10 Arcane Power:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
33 doing well, debating whether to write a reply or not

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
34 me to tbh I know I should but I don’t have the same motivation I had yesterday 😭

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
35

If I had to tell you my deepest secret, I guess I'd say I never loved me right