OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55

Add me to the fan list! :cute:
ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56

ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Yeah i did!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57

You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Yeah i did!!
Could I be added to the fan names?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56

ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....

Wait-you exist!?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Yeah i did!!
Could I be added to the fan names?
Never forgot bout you!!!

@Ryder Hawke plsss

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57

You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....

Wait-you exist!?
Not all people live in fantasies Hawke. Grow up
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 3 May 2026, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57

You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....

Wait-you exist!?
What’s up with you starting fights today?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guys

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:09 Hiya guys
RIVERNEEE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.