Let's Chat!
YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah i did!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Could I be added to the fan names?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02Yeah i did!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Wait-you exist!?
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Never forgot bout you!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07Could I be added to the fan names?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02Yeah i did!!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’S
@Ryder Hawke plsss
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Not all people live in fantasies Hawke. Grow upRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Wait-you exist!?
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 3 May 2026, 09:09, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What’s up with you starting fights today?Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:07Here to start another fight.....don't mind me.....Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:02YAYY YOU USED MADDY’s PFP’SLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:01Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Wait-you exist!?
Let's Chat!
Hiya guys
Let's Chat!
RIVERNEEE
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'm just bored! Fine I quit!
Ryder out Chat!
Ryder out Chat!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.