Let's Chat!
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thanks Cassie!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
You both are getting fans!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51Thanks Cassie!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah we are... You all started it!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54You both are getting fans!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51Thanks Cassie!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Add me to the fan list!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54You both are getting fans!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51Thanks Cassie!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool!Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!![]()
Let's Chat!
ME TOOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55Add me to the fan list!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54You both are getting fans!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51Thanks Cassie!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56ME TOOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55Add me to the fan list!Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54You both are getting fans!!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56ME TOOLaasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55Add me to the fan list!![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Did I forget bout the template???Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00Add ME TOOLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56ME TOO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |