OOC Let's Chat!

Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!
Yeah we are... You all started it!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:45 @Ryder Hawke cool! :cute: Cassie's a third year already but she only has a crush...
It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!
Add me to the fan list! :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:48

It's just a crush IC for now too. I mean our characters are only 11.
I'm sure Cassie will get something in the right time too!
thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!
Add me to the fan list! :cute:
ME TOO

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:50

thank you! wish Lyder a long and lasting relationship too~
Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!
Add me to the fan list! :cute:
ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:51

Thanks Cassie! :biggrin:
You both are getting fans!!
Add me to the fan list! :cute:
ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:00
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:57
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:56
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:55
Laverne Taylor wrote: 3 May 2026, 08:54

You both are getting fans!!
Add me to the fan list! :cute:
ME TOO
You both were there from the starting.... Are we forgetting who made the ship names and the song???
Add ME TOO
Did I forget bout the template???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9