OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21

The sea, the skyy
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
*RUNS AND HUGS* I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23

DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
*RUNS AND HUGS* I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!
AND I HAVE FOUND MY LONG LOST SISTERS

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23

DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA
*CONCERT ENDS*
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Loved it!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Which songgg????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Which songgg????
Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Which songgg????
Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!
Ik that one!!! We will do that!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sooooo sleeeppppppyyyyyyy......I really need to find a way to be less tired...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|