Let's Chat!
*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless nightLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
You've been dreaming of
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
*RUNS AND HUGS* I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
AND I HAVE FOUND MY LONG LOST SISTERSFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:25*RUNS AND HUGS* I HAVE FOUND MY PEOPLE!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Loved it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:26YAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24*CONCERT ENDS*Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
How's that for you @Ryder Hawke ?
Yeah you did, @Flame Afterglow , @Briar Anderson !!!!
Let's Chat!
Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Which songgg????Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27Which songgg????Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ik that one!!! We will do that!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27Attention by Charlie Puth. Hear it!Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27Which songgg????Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:27 Next concert tomorrow!
Can we do attention by Charlie Puth Next
Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasaasseeeeeee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |