OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:14

As legend has it, you are quite the PYRO
You light the match to watch it blow
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:15

You light the match to watch it blow
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR
You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16

And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR
You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.


Maddie we should be sisters.
Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR
You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17

Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRR
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR
You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
Keep it 100 on the land,

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18

ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERR
You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
Keep it 100 on the land,
The sea, the skyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19

You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
Keep it 100 on the land,
The sea, the skyy
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20 LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
Keep it 100 on the land,
The sea, the skyy
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20

SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
Keep it 100 on the land,
The sea, the skyy
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21

Keep it 100 on the land,
The sea, the skyy
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINE
It's bout to be the sleepless night
You've been dreaming of
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9