Let's Chat!
ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Maddie we should be sisters.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
You were just honing your powersLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Maddie we should be sisters.
Now I can SEE IT ALL
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE ANDMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19You were just honing your powersLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:16
And if you'd never come for me
I might've drowned in the melancholy
@Lily Clarkewhere ya gone?
Maddie we should be sisters.
Now I can SEE IT ALL
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE ANDMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19You were just honing your powersLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:18ALL THAT TIME I SAT ALONE IN MY TOWERRMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17Right before you lit my sky up YEAH, IKRRRRBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:17
I swore my loyalty to me, myself and I.
Maddie we should be sisters.
Now I can SEE IT ALL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Keep it 100 on the land,Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE ANDMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:19You were just honing your powers
Now I can SEE IT ALL
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
The sea, the skyyFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21Keep it 100 on the land,Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20LATE ONE NIGHT YOU DUG ME OUT OF MY GRAVE AND
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibesLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21The sea, the skyyFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21Keep it 100 on the land,Lily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:20SAVED MY HEART FROM THE FATE OF OPHELIAA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINEBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibesLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21The sea, the skyyFlame Afterglow wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21Keep it 100 on the land,
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It's bout to be the sleepless nightLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINEBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibesLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:21The sea, the skyy
You've been dreaming of
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
THE FATE OF OPHELIAAAABriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:24It's bout to be the sleepless nightLily Clarke wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:23DONT CARE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN CAUSE NOW YOU ARE MINEBriar Anderson wrote: 30 Apr 2026, 15:22Pledge allegiance to your hands, your team your vibes
You've been dreaming of
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |