OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
FR SHE IS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
FR SHE IS
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10

Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)
I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!
Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrong 😅

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
FR SHE IS
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.
Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of Versailles
TOTS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
FR SHE IS
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.
Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of Versailles
TOTS
The most alive I’ve ever been

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
FR SHE IS
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.
Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of Versailles
TOTS
The most alive I’ve ever been
Kiss me and I might drop dead AAAHHHHHHHHH, CHEFS KISS

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12

Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's been 😁 I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)
I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!
Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrong 😅
So, you do! Such a good thing to have wrong, right? I asked this in the FAQs and got told that you can do the homework for previous years whenever(ie 2nd year homework as a 3rd year), you'll get the spell/potion, just not the points!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23

FR SHE IS
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.
Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of Versailles
TOTS
The most alive I’ve ever been
Kiss me and I might drop dead AAAHHHHHHHHH, CHEFS KISS
That’s soooo good…..do you know Conan Grey?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:30
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23
Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13

Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you :biggrin:
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)
I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!
Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrong 😅
So, you do! Such a good thing to have wrong, right? I asked this in the FAQs and got told that you can do the homework for previous years whenever(ie 2nd year homework as a 3rd year), you'll get the spell/potion, just not the points!
Glad I've got it wrong then, though likely should still try to get as much done this month as I can to make sure I'm not wasting any house points

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09
Cassie Jiang wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:09 Hi Lily!
see you on your new character then Vlad!
<3
Hiya Cassie!
hru?
Good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9