Let's Chat!
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!
And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
Let's Chat!
hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!
And Vlad, why are you deactivating???
I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Let's Chat!
Trig hated me too...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of youBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!
And Vlad, why are you deactivating???I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
Let's Chat!
LILSSSSS or Lily flower?? lolz hahahahhaha
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of youBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:04 Hi, Beowulf! I don't think we've met yet, but I'm Rosie!!!
And Vlad, why are you deactivating???I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
![]()
Let's Chat!
Hey guys
Let's Chat!
One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
God Olivia is soooo underrated
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of youBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:07
Pleasure to meet you Rosie, very likely not as I've only been around for a little over a week?I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
![]()