Let's Chat!
FR SHE ISBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like thisMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23FR SHE ISBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
That’s poetry.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrongRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of youBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:10
Well, awesome to meet ya!!! If you have any questions, I'm sure nearly anyone would love to help(including me)!I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
![]()
Let's Chat!
Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of VersaillesBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like thisMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23FR SHE ISBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
That’s poetry.
TOTS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
The most alive I’ve ever beenMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of VersaillesBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like thisMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23FR SHE ISBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
That’s poetry.
TOTS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Kiss me and I might drop dead AAAHHHHHHHHH, CHEFS KISSBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26The most alive I’ve ever beenMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of VersaillesBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like thisMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23FR SHE ISBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:22 One night I was bored in bed and stalked you on the Internet~
God Olivia is soooo underrated
That’s poetry.
TOTS
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
So, you do! Such a good thing to have wrong, right? I asked this in the FAQs and got told that you can do the homework for previous years whenever(ie 2nd year homework as a 3rd year), you'll get the spell/potion, just not the points!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:25Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrongRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of youBeowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:12
Thanks heaps, I've been really enjoying how friendly, open and supportive everyone's beenI think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
That’s soooo good…..do you know Conan Grey?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:29Kiss me and I might drop dead AAAHHHHHHHHH, CHEFS KISSBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26The most alive I’ve ever beenMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:26Pressed up in the bathroom line Lookin like an angel on the walls of VersaillesBriar Anderson wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:24It’s feminine intuition cause I’ve always had a vision of us standing like this
That’s poetry.
TOTS
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Glad I've got it wrong then, though likely should still try to get as much done this month as I can to make sure I'm not wasting any house pointsRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:30So, you do! Such a good thing to have wrong, right? I asked this in the FAQs and got told that you can do the homework for previous years whenever(ie 2nd year homework as a 3rd year), you'll get the spell/potion, just not the points!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:25Super exciting, though from what I'm gathering, I basically have a month to do all of the homework or I miss out on the spells, I hope I've got that wrongRosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:23I know, it's pretty crazy huh! I'm excited though, but it is kinda nerve-wracking!Beowulf Gordon MacLeod wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:16It is a little nerve wracking, but I gotta get myself out and spreading my wings around as it wouldn't do for a second year to be as green as a first, (still wild that I've just joined and we all move up a year in a little over a month O.o)Rosalyn Willows wrote: 29 Apr 2026, 14:13
Yayyy!!! That's amazing! I was really really inactive for my first month on the site, so I'm so proud of you![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
I think I'm starting to get the hang of everything and navigating my way around