Let's Chat!
Bye!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:04No...I can hit it(I'm an alto), but a lot of people are going to try to belt and it's going to be a disaster!Denise Yarbrough wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:03I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiringRosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.![]()
See y'all later, leaving!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Laasya
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good Night!!!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
Night Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Oooo can I see?!
๐ซ๐: โฌ๐โฏโฏ ๐ข๐โฏ๐
๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธ๐ก ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐|
Let's Chat!
oooh pretty!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean
[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrรกn [inpc]
