OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:04
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!
I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills. :sweat:
No...I can hit it(I'm an alto), but a lot of people are going to try to belt and it's going to be a disaster!

See y'all later, leaving!
Bye!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:39 Good night hio!
Goodnight Laasya

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:39 Good night hio!
Good Night!!!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:39 Good night hio!
Night Manjunath

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
So proud of a banner I made chat <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooo can I see?!

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธ๐•ก ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Jones wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 19:02
Hazel Nelson wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:54 Oooo can I see?!
Sure <3
Reducio
Image posted by the member
oooh pretty!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Oooooh Natasha, that's gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme. It all looks so clean :wow:

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrรกn [inpc]