OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
*makes hot choco*
Aww thank you <3
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
BREE!!! :wow:
LAASYA!!!! :wow: How are ya?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:52
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
*makes hot choco*
Aww thank you <3
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
BREE!!! :wow:
LAASYA!!!! :wow: How are ya?!
Good! Just had my dinner. You? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:53
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:52
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:49
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:44 *Shivers*
BREE!!! :wow:
LAASYA!!!! :wow: How are ya?!
Good! Just had my dinner. You? :cute:
Ooo what'd ya eat?

Not so good. I'm sick so I feel like I stayed up for a week straight, freezing, and hurting

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!
I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills. :sweat:

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!
Fr. That song gets stuck in my head so many times. And yesterday they were playing it at Sams Club

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:03
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 18:01
Bree Grey wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:59
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
My sister watches that ALL DAY LONG! It's tiring
Yeah! It's an okay movie, but I do NOT want to be singing that right now in chorus!
I like the movie honestly but the high notes... I hope the chorus is mostly sopranos because it takes skills. :sweat:
No...I can hit it(I'm an alto), but a lot of people are going to try to belt and it's going to be a disaster!

See y'all later, leaving!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 17:57 Spanish is almost done! Then onto chorus. Do y'all know the song 'Golden' from K-Pop Demon Hunters? Yeah, we're singing that.
Havenโ€™t watched the movie but the songs too catchy!!