Let's Chat!
Chillax...Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.
You able to see it?
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh, so you don't have common sense?Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.
You able to see it?
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
-_- Why are you like this? I'ma go back to throwing tables at you in the chats.Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52Oh, so you don't have common sense?Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Dang... Good luck, Emmi
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.
You able to see it?![]()
Let's Chat!
You can't even lift 15ibs. How are you going to lift a table.Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52-_- Why are you like this? I'ma go back to throwing tables at you in the chats.Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:52Oh, so you don't have common sense?Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:50The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
This quoting is hurting my head
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.
You able to see it?![]()
They're like, 100-300ibs if not more depending on what you have.
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*awkward smile*
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
That's true
Let's Chat!
I mean, lifting a table is pretty easy, right??
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:00*raises hand* I can if you still need someone!Emiline Hunter wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 17:46 Who is willing to help code a ball RP post with 3 images? I can pay!!
Edit: 4000 posts!![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Nah, cause they got one of those folding table things
Let's Chat!
Yeahh gtg sleep gn
Its 12 30am again!
Its 12 30am again!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
