OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!
:byecry: Laurie, if you're reading this.... the next time you create an account you have to give me answers on why you left us!! :cry2: :cry2:

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:43
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:33 TnT my head hurts
Hope you feel better Lex
Thanks <3

Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
Shush it-
Hehehe
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:01 This essay is absolute rubbish...
Aww, what's wrong?
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:43

Hope you feel better Lex
Thanks <3

Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
Shush it-
Hehehe
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:01 This essay is absolute rubbish...
Aww, what's wrong?
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?

โ˜ฝ~Eklipse~โ˜พ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:43

Hope you feel better Lex
Thanks <3

Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
Shush it-
Hehehe
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:01 This essay is absolute rubbish...
Aww, what's wrong?
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Yeah, I remember that.... It was weird tho

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
NOOO :[ Im going to go cry in a hole. There's no way. There's no way. I can't believe it!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03
Thanks <3



Shush it-
Hehehe
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:01 This essay is absolute rubbish...
Aww, what's wrong?
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:24
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!
:byecry: Laurie, if you're reading this.... the next time you create an account you have to give me answers on why you left us!! :cry2: :cry2:
Well. I owled her asking and well I don't know if I should tell cause um well tell. Guys we need Tribute to Laurie Holmes thread

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:45
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:24
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!
:byecry: Laurie, if you're reading this.... the next time you create an account you have to give me answers on why you left us!! :cry2: :cry2:
Well. I owled her asking and well I don't know if I should tell cause um well tell. Guys we need Tribute to Laurie Holmes thread
She's..... deactivated

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I know and the reason is and I quote
I want to start fresh. Iโ€™m a but overwhelmed with life at the moment, so, when Iโ€™m ready to come back, I want to give me new character full dedication.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42
Lex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35
Emily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04
Hehehe


Aww, what's wrong?
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments :sad:
Dang... Good luck, Emmi <3
Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:21 Goodnight Laasya
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:16 Laurie's gone :cry2:
I refuse to believe that!!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 18:59 Aw, look at you guys getting along! <3
What the hell??
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
This quoting is hurting my head ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you two
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.

You able to see it?

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu