Let's Chat!
This essay is absolute rubbish...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
EM!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Good luck with the essay!
Let's Chat!
HeheheLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03Thanks
Shush it-
Aww, what's wrong?
Let's Chat!
I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of argumentsTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04HeheheLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03Thanks
Shush it-
Aww, what's wrong?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Laurie's gone
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Laasya
I refuse to believe that!!
What the hell??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |