Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of argumentsTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04HeheheLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:03Thanks
Shush it-
Aww, what's wrong?![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Let's Chat!
This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of argumentsTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04Hehehe
Aww, what's wrong?![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".

Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I remember that.... It was weird thoTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of argumentsTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:04Hehehe
Aww, what's wrong?![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
NOOO :[ Im going to go cry in a hole. There's no way. There's no way. I can't believe it!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Well. I owled her asking and well I don't know if I should tell cause um well tell. Guys we need Tribute to Laurie Holmes threadMelissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:24Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!Laurie, if you're reading this.... the next time you create an account you have to give me answers on why you left us!!
![]()
![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
She's..... deactivatedTina Carille wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:45Well. I owled her asking and well I don't know if I should tell cause um well tell. Guys we need Tribute to Laurie Holmes threadMelissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:24Olivia Williams wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:22In a second she was here, in the next she was gone... I'm gonna write a song right now and dedicate it to her!!Laurie, if you're reading this.... the next time you create an account you have to give me answers on why you left us!!
![]()
![]()
โณโฏ๐๐พ๐๐๐ถ โฌ๐๐ถ๐โฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I know and the reason is and I quote
I want to start fresh. Iโm a but overwhelmed with life at the moment, so, when Iโm ready to come back, I want to give me new character full dedication.
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
The difference is really that they're a bit more realistic than me, idk. Legit, so many people said that so we took the whole thing with personality types. I'm, as the quiz says and Ryu said too, ENFP, while they are ESFP.Melissa Blake wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:42Yeah for some reason I cant tell the difference between you twoLex Kervick wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:38This quoting is hurting my headTaiki Ishii wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:35Dang... Good luck, EmmiEmily Shephard wrote: 26 Apr 2026, 19:10I keep not-answering the question. My explanations feel very surface level with hardly any critical discussion or progression of arguments![]()
What? The first time y'all encountered you got upset at the fact Ryu asked me why I chose to be difficult and make my rating a decimal during the "How Well Known Are You on H.io".
Also, @Melissa Blake you see what I somehow manage almost everyday with him?
ENFP: Enthusiastic, creative, spontaneous, optimistic, supportive, playful, inspiration, new projects, see potential
ESFP: Playful. Enthusiastic, friendly, spontaneous, tactful, flexible, have common sense, enjoy helping people.
You able to see it?