OOC Let's Chat!

Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:30
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:27 :wave: chat is so quiet...
:wow: I’ll owl ya soon
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.

If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!

Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34 Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.

If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
I’m happy to make your ency for you! I have a form in my shop you can owl me! Once I complete it, feel free to name your price since this will be my first time doing code for commission!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tala Wehabi wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34 Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.

If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
I once had one of those threads if you'd like.
But I don't think it's umm that of a great idea to ask someone else WRITE it for you. Our own ideas always make our characters more interesting! Though coding and graphics can be done by other users~ <3 <3 (just my personal opinion though...) (please tell me if I misunderstood you or anything!) <3 <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:30
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:27 :wave: chat is so quiet...
:wow: I’ll owl ya soon
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….
Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:37
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:30
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:27 :wave: chat is so quiet...
:wow: I’ll owl ya soon
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….
Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!
Yup! I’ll change it now?

OOC Let's Chat!
hi everyone

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Alexander! How are you today?

I'm working on my ency rn too, the BBC Code Donation Thread is the best thing I've ever found(jk but outrageously helpful)!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:39 hi everyone
Hi!