Let's Chat!
Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Let's Chat!
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.
If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.
If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
Me and you? We're like the 31st of December and the 1st of January. So close, yet a year apart.
Let's Chat!
I’m happy to make your ency for you! I have a form in my shop you can owl me! Once I complete it, feel free to name your price since this will be my first time doing code for commission!Tala Wehabi wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34 Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.
If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I once had one of those threads if you'd like.Tala Wehabi wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34 Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows this thread I've been looking for.
I need someone to write my ency (paid obviously) so I was looking for this thread where you can post what you want done and then people who are willing to do it may owl you. I think it was made by Bree Grey if I'm not misremembering.
If you know it's link, or if you're willing to write an ency please owl me or respond here!
But I don't think it's umm that of a great idea to ask someone else WRITE it for you. Our own ideas always make our characters more interesting! Though coding and graphics can be done by other users~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Yup! I’ll change it now?Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:37Yea, I'm working on it!! I sent an owl through lia about the action for the labyrint, did ya get it?? Replying to your owl!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:34Abt something else and also someone else has to post because moderation will not be done tmrw sadly unless 2 people post….Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:31 Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hi!
chat is so quiet...