OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:17 Morning!
Flame!!! :wow:
Laasya! Hi! HRU?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:17 Morning!
Flame!!! :wow:
Laasya! Hi! HRU?
Good! Finishing an order. You?

OOC Let's Chat!
:wave: chat is so quiet...

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, everybody!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:27 :wave: chat is so quiet...
:wow: I’ll owl ya soon

OOC Let's Chat!
hi Emmie! Hi Rosie!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi again, Cassie!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Rosalyn!! Can I call you Rosa? Hey Cassie!!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:30
Emmeline Harris wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 13:27 :wave: chat is so quiet...
:wow: I’ll owl ya soon
Yaay!! about the labyrinth?

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emmeline Harris Of course you can! So many people have asked that recently!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|