OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17 Hiiii all!!!
Rosalyn!!!
FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Yayayayy!!! Congrats!
Thanks!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:25
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17 Hiiii all!!!
Rosalyn!!!
FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Yayayayy!!! Congrats!
Thanks!!!
You are very most welcome!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Finally decided to get a swiftstick broom for Dyl eventually. XD please don’t donate to me. I have plenty of money on my PC’s account and am receiving from a donation thread. :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:38 Finally decided to get a swiftstick broom for Dyl eventually. XD please don’t donate to me. I have plenty of money on my PC’s account and am receiving from a donation thread. :)
Ooh, fun!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Delilah! How are you today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:40 Good morning, Delilah! How are you today?
Doing good! How are you?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:40 Good morning, Delilah! How are you today?
Doing good! How are you?
I'm good, working on my ency!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:54
Delilah Morrigan wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:40 Good morning, Delilah! How are you today?
Doing good! How are you?
I'm good, working on my ency!!!
ooooo. I've been debating on finding a different face claim for Delilah

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta go everyone! Bye!