Let's Chat!
I got one order left to do…..Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:42I feel you! I think I've done all of my orders for now, so I'm just chilling waiting for the next! I can't have my phone either(stupid rules)...Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:41 I have so many shop orders I’m behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I haven’t been able to use my phone at school!
I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know it’s hard to wait!
Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyy!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
good morninggg
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Let's Chat!
Rosalyn!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows congrats ROSIE!!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
THANK YOU!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Yayayayy!!! Congrats!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.