OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:42
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:41 I have so many shop orders I’m behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I haven’t been able to use my phone at school! :cry2:

I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know it’s hard to wait!
I feel you! I think I've done all of my orders for now, so I'm just chilling waiting for the next! I can't have my phone either(stupid rules)...
I got one order left to do…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyyyy!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
good morninggg

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:15
good morninggg
Morning! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii all!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17 Hiiii all!!!
Rosalyn!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17 Hiiii all!!!
Rosalyn!!!
FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
@Rosalyn Willows congrats ROSIE!!!! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:20 @Rosalyn Willows congrats ROSIE!!!! <3 <3
THANK YOU!!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 13:17 Hiiii all!!!
Rosalyn!!!
FLAME!!! Did you see, I reached 1k posts!!!!! Thanks to @Laurie Holmes, who I still owe a derpy dog picture!
Yayayayy!!! Congrats!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.