Let's Chat!
Business. And it wasn't as bad I thought it would be!Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:45Which subject?Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:45Thanks! It starts at 8.30
Let's Chat!
*shivers*
Business...
Business...
Let's Chat!
I kinda just waffled XD
Let's Chat!
Sometimes I usually forget to save what I wrote or while transporting it from the word counter to the post I accidentally click paste instead of copy and everything is gone……..Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:51School!
I'm great!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49Jules!!! Hru?
Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz
Let's Chat!
Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
Let's Chat!
ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
RRROOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:19CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ooh this semester due to heavy workload I usually get only 5-6 hrs of sleep every night, I always take a small bottle of refreshing essential oil with me and it is super useful!
I have to log out now due to irl tests coming up
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Oof, that's not much! I need 7-8 hours or I'm miserable...Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:23RRROOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:19CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ooh this semester due to heavy workload I usually get only 5-6 hrs of sleep every night, I always take a small bottle of refreshing essential oil with me and it is super useful!
I have to log out now due to irl tests coming upwish you have a wonderful day!
![]()
![]()
:cheersL
Good luck, I wish you all the best with your tests!!!