OOC Let's Chat!

Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:45
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:45
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:39
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 07:37 Got an exam today! :nerves:
Good luck!!
Thanks! It starts at 8.30
Which subject?
Business. And it wasn't as bad I thought it would be!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*shivers*

Business...

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I kinda just waffled XD

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Where did ya go???
School! :sob:
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:49
Julia Evans wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 12:47 Hello!! FINALLY back home
Jules!!! Hru?

Is it just me or do I have this thing where I have no motivation to start a r.p but once I start writing I can stop?
I'm great!!

Same!! The problem is, sometimes I need to stop, and then everything goes fizz
Sometimes I usually forget to save what I wrote or while transporting it from the word counter to the post I accidentally click paste instead of copy and everything is gone……..

OOC Let's Chat!
Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie! <3 <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie! <3 <3
CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!! <3 :love2: :cheers:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:19
Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie! <3 <3
CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!! <3 :love2: :cheers:
RRROOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

ooh this semester due to heavy workload I usually get only 5-6 hrs of sleep every night, I always take a small bottle of refreshing essential oil with me and it is super useful!

I have to log out now due to irl tests coming up :cry2: wish you have a wonderful day! <3 <3 <3 :cheersL

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:23
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:19
Cassie Jiang wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:09
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 20 Apr 2026, 13:05 Ahhhh, I just love the school system in my country. My teacher's sitting there yapping, distracted by all of the students, while I'm done with the lesson she was trying to teach as well as extra work before she can even get through a freaking presentation. Good times.
ooh sounds nice~ Good evening Rosie! <3 <3
CCCCCCCCAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Good evening to you, it's morning here and I'm so sleepy!!! <3 :love2: :cheers:
RRROOOOOSSSSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

ooh this semester due to heavy workload I usually get only 5-6 hrs of sleep every night, I always take a small bottle of refreshing essential oil with me and it is super useful!

I have to log out now due to irl tests coming up :cry2: wish you have a wonderful day! <3 <3 <3 :cheersL
Oof, that's not much! I need 7-8 hours or I'm miserable...

Good luck, I wish you all the best with your tests!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|