OOC Let's Chat!

Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo nice!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02

Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3
I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it out :sweatingbullets:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:34
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03

Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3
I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it out :sweatingbullets:
Ah fair enough happens to the best of us i had similar troubles when I made mine so no worries

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:35
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:34
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04

Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3
I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it out :sweatingbullets:
Ah fair enough happens to the best of us i had similar troubles when I made mine so no worries
Wait check back at the OG post I think I got it a little bigger???

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
gorgeous!! the green is super nice and pretty :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:44
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02

Gimme
Any words you want on it?
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
gorgeous!! the green is super nice and pretty :wow:
Thank you <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellooo

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore