Let's Chat!
Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on itKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03Any words you want on it?
Let's Chat!
Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on itKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03Any words you want on it?
Reducio

| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Oo nice!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on itKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03Any words you want on it?
Reducio
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on itKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03Any words you want on it?
Reducio
Let's Chat!
I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it outLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Reducio
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ah fair enough happens to the best of us i had similar troubles when I made mine so no worriesKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:34I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it outLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio![]()
Let's Chat!
Wait check back at the OG post I think I got it a little bigger???Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:35Ah fair enough happens to the best of us i had similar troubles when I made mine so no worriesKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:34I was actually trying to make it bigger when I posted it, I just couldn’t figure it outLotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:29Oo pretty! I would say make the banner bigger so that the smaller text can be read easier or the smaller text bigger :3Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!
Reducio![]()
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on itKennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:03Any words you want on it?
Reducio
gorgeous!! the green is super nice and pretty
Let's Chat!
Thank youBrookline Quinn wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:44Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:19Here, feedback is appreciated since I’m just starting/learning how to make banners!Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:04Ummmm uh you surprise me so put whatever you want on it
Reduciogorgeous!! the green is super nice and pretty
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
