OOC Let's Chat!

Oop

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
me when I lowk adopt ALL of your oc's: *insert evil sonic gif*

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellllooo <3

What is everyone up toooooo?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
hi

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there! I'm procrastinating sleeping, what about you?

-Dido Bleaklane

OOC Let's Chat!
Procrastinating sleeping? What time is it where u r

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyone!!

I just can't help but share this clothing banner with you made by @Eonaria Kabukimono for Cassie's spring ball! How is it? <3 <3
Image posted by the member

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 01:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 19 Apr 2026, 00:47 Anyone want a random green banner I made for practice?
Gimme
Any words you want on it? Your name?
Last edited by Kennedy Cheek on 19 Apr 2026, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes