OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Delilah and Jose!!! Hru guys? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph and Laasya! Im good how are you?

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good! Finishing those replies

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm just lounging around in my bed

she moves like the tide — soft, but impossible to ignore

OOC Let's Chat!
hello! :D

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

Kennedy’s going to have a small book party on the night of the ball for all the antisocial people who aren’t going, do we like the poster? It basically going to develop her character as she gets braver and puts herself out there more. But I feel like the poster is missing something

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 03:56 hello! :D
sageeee hello !! how are you? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 03:59 Image posted by the member

Kennedy’s going to have a small book party on the night of the ball for all the antisocial people who aren’t going, do we like the poster? It basically going to develop her character as she gets braver and puts herself out there more. But I feel like the poster is missing something
That's a great idea! If you want feedback on how to add something, maybe a divider of some sorts to add some structure/color? idk it's not my poster, but just putting something out there ^^

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 02:41
Dylan Astor wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:39 I'm not sus at all!
He's a perfect angel! :innocent: Definitely doesn't do anything sus. . . :lol:
Thank you Dylan! Someone around here understands me!!
Silas Norwood wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:47 :eyebrow: Uh huh. Totally.
Denise Yarbrough wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:49 Do I need to hand you a mirror? You sure...
:tongue3: :tongue3: for both of you!
:tongue3: to you too smh

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
I've stayed up way to late and I didn't even do any replies, I get too distracted by other things :lol: Goodnight, unless I get distracted and stay up for another couple hours!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes