OOC Let's Chat!

I'm not sus at all!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:39 I'm not sus at all!
He's a perfect angel! :innocent: Definitely doesn't do anything sus. . . :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:39 I'm not sus at all!
:eyebrow: Uh huh. Totally.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:39 I'm not sus at all!
Do I need to hand you a mirror? You sure...

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:36
Silas Norwood wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:32
Silas Norwood wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:31
Emily Shephard wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:12 Colin's a good boy! :wow:
Is he really
Yes!!

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
Sus
Very sus.
AVAAAAAAA! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
I HAVE RETURNED!!! Only for a bit though, I have to go get ready for bed!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:14 I HAVE RETURNED!!! Only for a bit though, I have to go get ready for bed!
How your birthday going?!!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table! <3
correct me if I'm wrong~

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball