Let's Chat!
I'm not sus at all!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
He's a perfect angel!
iNPC of |
||
Avery Gray |
Let's Chat!
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Do I need to hand you a mirror? You sure...
Let's Chat!
AVAAAAAAA!Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:36Very sus.Silas Norwood wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:35Sus
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
How your birthday going?!!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:14 I HAVE RETURNED!!! Only for a bit though, I have to go get ready for bed!
Let's Chat!
good morning~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
Let's Chat!
great hall I think... we got sorted in front of the rest of the school sitting by the table!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 01:21 Quick question since I forgot. When we got sorted was it the Entrance hall to be sorted or the Great hall?
correct me if I'm wrong~
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball