𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAYXio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*
ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!
Looks like these are left!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAYNick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:41ReducioXio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*
ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!
Looks like these are left!
*Looks at Nick like this*
Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???
Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.
*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*
Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISEXio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:47Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAY*Looks at Nick like this*
Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???
Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.
*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*
Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISENick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:49ReducioXio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:47*Looks at Nick like this*
Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???
Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.
*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*
Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!
O...okay....??...
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Also may I remind you I am your elder and seniorXio Arcana wrote: 58 minutes agoI HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE
O...okay....??...
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: 56 minutes agoAlso may I remind you I am your elder and seniorXio Arcana wrote: 58 minutes agoI HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE
O...okay....??...
Yeah...like senior citizen level
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the last one pls
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Er...I typically warn people not to take multiple Unmarked Potions...but if you insist....
*the potion tasted like a watermelon lemonade! Sweet but sour! Once ingested, the potion interacted with the first! Oh no! Laura has been turned into a mouse for the next 5 hours!!*
*waving the smoke away from Laura's transformation*
Oh...well....I tried to warn you!
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok you did warn me and then just give me the potion you did not even ask if I still wanted it
Now let me cause some chaos.
Laura throws over a cup of tea and glides through Xios legs making her slip
Now let me cause some chaos.
Laura throws over a cup of tea and glides through Xios legs making her slip
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 48 minutes ago Ok you did warn me and then just give me the potion you did not even ask if I still wanted it
Then why ask for it??? LOL
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"








