𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:30 I'll take the 2nd one pls
*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!

Looks like these are left!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAY

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:41
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33
*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!

Looks like these are left!


Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAY
*Looks at Nick like this*

Image posted by the member

Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???

Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.

*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*

Image posted by the member

Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!

Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:47
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:41
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33


Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Can I have the black one please also I have some healing soups if you need also I AM FORCING YOU TO TAKE A BREAK AND GO ON HOLIDAY
*Looks at Nick like this*

Image posted by the member

Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???

Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.

*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*

Image posted by the member

Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!

Image posted by the member
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:49
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:47
*Looks at Nick like this*

Image posted by the member

Have you forgotten that I AM THE MANAGER???

Also, here is your Unmarked Potion, and yes make me some soup, please.

*the potion tasted like hot coca! sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion will allow Nick to summon a small sun in his hands to light and warm the space around him for the next 7 hours*

Image posted by the member

Hm... doesn't look like much happened...I wonder if it was a dud? Well, looks like one is left!

Image posted by the member
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE

Image posted by the member

O...okay....??...

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:50
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:49
Reducio
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:47
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE

Image posted by the member

O...okay....??...
Also may I remind you I am your elder and senior

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 18:52
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:50
I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN I AM GETTING ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER HIGHERUPS EXECUTIVE MANAGER IN DISGUISE

Image posted by the member

O...okay....??...
Also may I remind you I am your elder and senior

Yeah...like senior citizen level
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the last one pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:56 Can I have the last one pls

Er...I typically warn people not to take multiple Unmarked Potions...but if you insist....

*the potion tasted like a watermelon lemonade! Sweet but sour! Once ingested, the potion interacted with the first! Oh no! Laura has been turned into a mouse for the next 5 hours!!*

Image posted by the member

*waving the smoke away from Laura's transformation*

Oh...well....I tried to warn you!

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok you did warn me and then just give me the potion you did not even ask if I still wanted it
Now let me cause some chaos.
Laura throws over a cup of tea and glides through Xios legs making her slip

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 19:01 Ok you did warn me and then just give me the potion you did not even ask if I still wanted it
Image posted by the member

Then why ask for it??? LOL

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"