𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 17:43
Here @Penelope Kneen and @Bella Light, enjoy! XD
*she pulls a plate of these cute pancakes from behind the bar like MAGIC*
Image posted by the member
Thank youuuuu

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 17:43
Here @Penelope Kneen and @Bella Light, enjoy! XD
*she pulls a plate of these cute pancakes from behind the bar like MAGIC*
Image posted by the member
Thank you! that was delicious!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Mmhmmm..atleast my character could eat that..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 17:49 Hey can I have a potion and how was your day and what are you doing
Yes yes, here you go. I am sick, but took some medicine, trying to rest. How are you?

*shakes sleeves aggressively over the bar top, but NONE fall out*

...

Image posted by the member

I SWEAR THIS DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN!!

*continues to shake robe sleeves until FINALLY some Unmarked Potions topple onto the bar top*

Phew! I got worried there for a second...Looks like this is what we got today!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member
*ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕦𝕞 𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕖*
Change the Sky
*The ceiling of the cafe changes to this:*
Image posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Take some rest manager!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:27 Take some rest manager!!

Image posted by the member

I SORTA am...just sitting and hanging out here LOL

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
I'll take the 2nd one pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:30
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:27 Take some rest manager!!

Image posted by the member

I SORTA am...just sitting and hanging out here LOL
Gud gud..
Well night!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:30 I'll take the 2nd one pls
*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!

Looks like these are left!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: Today, 18:33
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 18:30 I'll take the 2nd one pls
*the potion tastes like a caramel Frappuccino! yummy and caffeinated! Once ingested, the potion makes Laura's hair glow and then a cluster of sunflowers bloom from her hair. She can pluck them and give them to people and they will grow back, for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

ooooohh I love Sunflowers, they are so fun and bright!

Looks like these are left!

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
Wow that is so nice here is a sunflower

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile