Let's Chat!
Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do isBrookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
type
t!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHEREIf it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do a
t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES if you're adding a number to it, it's just a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I’m well here! School actually went well today and I get to hang out with my best friends tomorrow, so life’s good for the moment! How are you? I hope you’re well!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
As far as the modding, I’ve seen pieces of the modding on Discord and it makes no sense to me, but I use Google dice like Sere does and I feel like it makes more sense. I think the only hard part for me is understanding how to calculate certain roles which I’ll eventually figure out.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Me? No. Unfortunately not.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:52I’m well here! School actually went well today and I get to hang out with my best friends tomorrow, so life’s good for the moment! How are you? I hope you’re well!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
As far as the modding, I’ve seen pieces of the modding on Discord and it makes no sense to me, but I use Google dice like Sere does and I feel like it makes more sense. I think the only hard part for me is understanding how to calculate certain roles which I’ll eventually figure out.![]()
ooo have fun with your best friends tomorrow!! for me, i hadn't had a horrible day but it was still draining. might be a bit under the weather but a little writing (if motivation lets me lol) and sleep will do!
ooo that actually sounds cool! i may try google dice to get myself familiar with rolls
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do isBrookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
typet!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE
If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDESif you're adding a number to it, it's just at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
ohhh that narrows it down a bit! might have to try that out soon if numbers work out lol. thanks vladislav!!
Let's Chat!
VLADIIII hi hiVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do isBrookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
typet!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE
If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDESif you're adding a number to it, it's just at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
|
|
Let's Chat!
A lot of mysterious people!?!Jrue Peterson wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 02:20VLADIIII hi hiVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do isBrookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()
typet!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE
If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDESif you're adding a number to it, it's just at!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
Howdy
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Good morning, students! I hope you are all ready for a fun day of school!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
ooh probs the 2nd DP movie or DOAWK tbhVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:20What movie?!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player![]()
(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today)
(Don't worry you'll probably find it again or another movie ya wanted. Goodwills and thrift stores are always getting a bunch different things like my thrift store had a light house lamp that I fell in love with but I wasn't able to get it
Let's Chat!
What’s funny to me is… I have so much faith in myself that I trust my money is in my wallet without checking. When j was going to buy something yesterday, I had the sudden urge to check my wallet despite knowing how much money I had. … I didn’t have the cash in my wallet. I forgot to take it out of my pocket the last time I had it on me and it got thrown in the washer, so I just… put the stuff back and was likeLotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 03:33ooh probs the 2nd DP movie or DOAWK tbhVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:20What movie?!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player![]()
(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today)
(Don't worry you'll probably find it again or another movie ya wanted. Goodwills and thrift stores are always getting a bunch different things like my thrift store had a light house lamp that I fell in love with but I wasn't able to get it)
don’t mind me, I’m not suspicious I just realized I’m broke again
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark