OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do is

type t!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE

If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES if you're adding a number to it, it's just a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
I’m well here! School actually went well today and I get to hang out with my best friends tomorrow, so life’s good for the moment! How are you? I hope you’re well! <3

As far as the modding, I’ve seen pieces of the modding on Discord and it makes no sense to me, but I use Google dice like Sere does and I feel like it makes more sense. I think the only hard part for me is understanding how to calculate certain roles which I’ll eventually figure out. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
wait... you're on discord now?!?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:54 wait... you're on discord now?!?
Me? No. Unfortunately not.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:52
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
I’m well here! School actually went well today and I get to hang out with my best friends tomorrow, so life’s good for the moment! How are you? I hope you’re well! <3

As far as the modding, I’ve seen pieces of the modding on Discord and it makes no sense to me, but I use Google dice like Sere does and I feel like it makes more sense. I think the only hard part for me is understanding how to calculate certain roles which I’ll eventually figure out. :lol:
ooo have fun with your best friends tomorrow!! for me, i hadn't had a horrible day but it was still draining. might be a bit under the weather but a little writing (if motivation lets me lol) and sleep will do!
ooo that actually sounds cool! i may try google dice to get myself familiar with rolls ^^
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do is

type t!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE

If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES if you're adding a number to it, it's just a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
ohhh that narrows it down a bit! might have to try that out soon if numbers work out lol. thanks vladislav!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:47 Whew! Just completed my first unofficial mod! :grin:
:wow: woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do is

type t!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE

If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES if you're adding a number to it, it's just a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
VLADIIII hi hi

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

OOC Let's Chat!
Jrue Peterson wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 02:20
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:49
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:33
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12
Aww thanks! <3

Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand! :grin:
*tacklesnugs* <3 how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol ^^
Discord uses tatsu, all you really need to do is

type t!roll 1d20 + INSERTMODIFIERHERE

If it's anything else that requires a different number dice, you will just do a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES if you're adding a number to it, it's just a t!roll 1dNUMBEROFSIDES + NUMBER
VLADIIII hi hi
A lot of mysterious people!?! :shock:

Howdy :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, students! I hope you are all ready for a fun day of school!

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:20
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player :)
What movie?!

(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today :()
ooh probs the 2nd DP movie or DOAWK tbh

(Don't worry you'll probably find it again or another movie ya wanted. Goodwills and thrift stores are always getting a bunch different things like my thrift store had a light house lamp that I fell in love with but I wasn't able to get it :sad: )

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 03:33
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:20
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player :)
What movie?!

(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today :()
ooh probs the 2nd DP movie or DOAWK tbh

(Don't worry you'll probably find it again or another movie ya wanted. Goodwills and thrift stores are always getting a bunch different things like my thrift store had a light house lamp that I fell in love with but I wasn't able to get it :sad: )
What’s funny to me is… I have so much faith in myself that I trust my money is in my wallet without checking. When j was going to buy something yesterday, I had the sudden urge to check my wallet despite knowing how much money I had. … I didn’t have the cash in my wallet. I forgot to take it out of my pocket the last time I had it on me and it got thrown in the washer, so I just… put the stuff back and was like 🌝 don’t mind me, I’m not suspicious I just realized I’m broke again

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark