Let's Chat!
Aw.
Let's Chat!
Wow good job!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
I’m honored ! I’m honestly watching what Sere does to make sure I do everything right. Hopefully we can all help each other!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:23Wow good job!I’m modding an unofficial duel, but waiting for everyone to be ready… Might watch yours to make sure I’m doing everything right
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:40I mean technically where I live I don't see it since there is a bunch of mountainsAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:38Ooo! I live about 9-10 hours away from the closest ocean.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:22oh wow! I live by the ocean though so that controls our temperature. at least it snow where you live though, that sounds like so much funAvery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:16Lucky! It’s gotten down to -10 here. (Wind chills have gotten down to -30 the past couple years.)Ellie Randensmith wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 21:12 it's 64 Fahrenheit for me, the coldest for winter we get is in like high 40s
That’s so neat that you get to see it every day!
and... the ocean is really cold...
Reducio

I mean, our high today was like 64 degrees. Our low, idk it had a chill but it wasn't freezing. It obviously wasn't cold enough to actually freeze anything.
I went to a minigolf thing, then we went to a store where there was no employee in sight
Anyways that was the most external activity I had in the past few days lol.
But we went into the mountains for the minigolf thing. It's the same company that owns the minigolf place in my town and I wanted to try it out. It was fun lol.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player
Let's Chat!
woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Let's Chat!
What movie?!Lotus Lively wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:05 I slept all day (I'd like to note I'm homeschooled) did some school work and I'm probably going to watch a movie on my DVD player![]()
(I'm thinking I should've bought the saw movie I saw at goodwill yesterday.. it was bought by today
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
All good!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 00:17Pips!! I don’t think I realized it was youPiper Hart wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??my forecast says it will be 40 but i am crossing my fingers that it was a mistake…
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:22Aww thanks!Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 01:12woahhhh that is brave of you!! of course you’re awesome at bravery but also really smart!! i’ve tried modding yet i’m dreadful at math lol and the rolls just confuse me
Yeah. The rolls are confusing me as well, but Sere is an amazing teacher and making it way easier to understand!![]()
*tacklesnugs*how are you this evening, avery? hope everything’s okay with you?
oooo is it the same as discord rolls? despite my several fails, perhaps sere and you can help me as well! i’d still like to try lol![]()