Let's Chat!
That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated rightIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globleCirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn![]()
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated rightIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globleCirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all thingsFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated rightIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globleCirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn![]()

I just hotspot atp
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
I have to go to school in 2 hours but I have been up since 3:00 am on Hio
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
And also please take care of yourself next time!!
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
I like The Letter Yaaay!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glassJulia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finallyI've been playing it for 5 years now
I saw!
Let's Chat!
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all thingsFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated rightIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09
all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globle![]()
I just hotspot atp
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Thank you! I will desperately need the luck but this is me taking care of myself!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Far out, where do you live? Alcatraz?Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all thingsFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:27
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated right![]()
I just hotspot atp
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen